Monday Madness Link Up

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and break from work.

I'm starting a new Monday link up! The rules are really simple. All you have to do is add your link at the bottom of this post and get to mingling! You don't have to follow me (however, if you like what you see feel free to use my buttons on the right). If you'd like to increase traffic to your blog and meet new friends through the link up, add my graphic and link it to my page to help grow it. Can't wait to read about everyone's weekends!



Nick was away this weekend on a boys' four wheeling trip which means I had the entire weekend to figure out what to do. I'd love to say that I went out with friends or did something super interesting, but I didn't instead I watched Scandal on Netflix. I got through the first season and 14 out of 22 episodes in the second season. I have a lot more to go! This show is super addicting!

The characters and the story lines are insane! Great writing and great acting. Now I get why everyone is so obsessed! I think I love Fitz the most. Can't wait to dish with fellow Scandal lovers!



I should have called in sick this morning.


Have a great week!




13 comments

  1. A scandal binge watching weekend sounds amazing!!! Thanks for linking-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun link up! I don't have a post prepared to participate this week, but I will next week! Glad you had a great relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll be excited to have you. The post can be about anything - doesn't have to be a weekend recap.

      Delete
  3. Scandal is amazing!!! and I love you have started this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first (but not last) visit to your blog! I love the play on your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend is going to be my weekend this week. The boys are going on a roadbiking trip!! I think there will be plenty of netflix while he's gone. We haven't started in on Scandal yet but it's in the DVR and calling my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay new linkup!

    Ok and now I officially have to watch Scandal. I'll start as soon as I finish Revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! And yay for your linkup! I've been wanting to start one, but got confused and kinda gave up! Haha so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo for a new linkup! And I'm glad to hear that you think Scandal is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday (oxymoron?)! I don't watch scandal but so many of my friends just absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete