2014 Fall TV Preview

My first Fall post! If you follow along you'll know I'm completely anti-Fall until the end of Sepetember. One good thing that comes with a change of season is new TV shows! One thing I don't do is watch a whole lot of a scripted TV. I'm a reality TV junkie, but could possibly get into some of these scripted shows, airing in the next few months.

I picked this one for Nick!





I got all my information from TV Guide so head on over to their website for a complete list of new fall shows.

Don't miss the premieres of your trieds and trues!

New Girl - FOX Tues 9/16 @ 9pm
The Big Bang Theory - CBS 9/22 @ 8pm
Chicago Fire - NBC Tues 9/23 @ 10pm
Law and Order: SVU - NBC Wed 9/24 @ 9pm
Scandal - ABC Thur 9/25 @ 9pm
Criminal Minds - CBS Wed 10/1 @ 9pm
Homeland - SHOWTIME Sun 10/5 @ 9pm
 
What will you be watching?

10 comments

  1. I never miss an episode of "New Girl" x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a reality tv junkie myself but I cannot wait for Scandal to start back and suits in the winter ... Ill have to check these out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to THE ORIGINALS, so I'll definitely be watching that. My husband and I are also super excited for GOTHAM :) there are so many great shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love that you're anti-fall until the end of September; Unfortunately I'm pro-fall at the beginning of September. I can't help it! However, I blame the weather...it's been rainy and cooler earlier on in the season so it's really not my fault. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to check out How To Get Away With Murder! Also excited for Scandal, Parenthood and Nashville to return :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The amount of TV shows I watch in actually embarrassing lol! I excited to add the first two on your list to my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can;t wait for new Fall TV shows! I'm excited for Gotham and How To Get Away From Murder :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to "How To Get Away With Murder". I just looks so intense!

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm usually not a big network TV person, but I'm looking forward to giving Madam Secretary a try & I love SVU!

    ReplyDelete