Dress Like Kate: Installment 4

It's been way to long since my last Dress Like Kate installment. For those of you new to A Cute Angle, I have a major girl crush on Kate Middleton. One thing I love about Kate is her style. It's classic yet timely and modest. She has great pieces that can be mixed and matched and worn more than once. Unfortunately, most of us don't have Kate's budget so I went on a mission to find affordable, inspired-by-Kate pieces. Enjoy!


Kate's Look

Kate wore Zara skinny jeans, a Zara double breasted navy blazer, Stuart Weitzman wedges, and a blue gingham button up shirt from Gap for a tour of a winery in New Zealand in April 2014.



A Cute's Look

 
Total Cost: $143


Kate's Look

Kate and George surprised William at his polo match over Father's Day Weekend 2014. Kate wore her favorite Breton striped top, boat shoes, and casual skinny jeans to the event.


A Cute's Look
Total Cost: $167

These pieces can be mixed, matched, and worn over and over again. The Duchess is great at investing in staples for her wardrobe and then giving a pop with her event wear.

For more Kate inspired fashion visit the All Things Royal page.



4 comments

  1. OOh love both of these! I especially love those wedges she always wears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I love her style too. Okay, so I DO have a black gingham shirt and I also have a striped shirt like that so I'm on my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kate and her effortless elegance. So cute!

    ReplyDelete