Homemade Clark Bars

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day filled with family, fun, and food!






Ingredients:

1 (16 oz) package of graham cracker crumbs

1 cup of melted butter

2 ½ cups of peanut butter

2 ½ cups of confectioners sugar

2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips

1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk



Directions:

  1. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
  2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter, and powder together in a large mixing bowl.
  3. Press mixture into prepared pan.
  4. In a small pot, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over low eat. Stir until well mixed.
  5. Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture.
  6. Chill cookie bars in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
  7. Cut, serve, and enjoy!




8 comments

  1. Looks delish! I've made something similar called Buckeye bars. Can't go wrong with PB and Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just about any kind of bar- especially to take to parties or get togethers- these sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! My friend's mom used to make these and I totally forgot about these!! yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes this looks like something I could make that my husband would devour!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks easy and super yummy! Thomas would LOVE these. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks for sharing at DDT Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I so don't need this, but I WANT it! I can't wait to try these (and try not to make myself sick eating too many). :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday!! I'm featuring this as my favorite for this week's DDT! Feel free to come grab the "Featured Favorite" button! :)

    ReplyDelete