Monday Madness 9.22.14

Helllooooo! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I had some major fun blogging Fall Beauty Week last week! Don't worry if you missed it. You can still check out these topics: Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty, Affordable Fall Nail and Lip Colors, 5 Ways to Wear  Tartan Blanket Scarf, How to Backcomb, and When to Throw Out Your Makeup.

I got some really great feedback and there was some awesome participation! Thanks for reading, girlies! Your support is appreciated and means the world to me!

Other then blogging, this pretty much sums up my week:


Luckily I can count on 100.5 The River to play an REO Speed Wagon song every single night on my way home from work. Nothing like an 80s power ballad to help you sort out your emotions.

This weekend we headed to Nick's hometown and alma mater for some tailgating and football. If you know anything about me, you know that I think football is the dumbest sport ever. However, I like to spend time with my husband. Plus, I went to a really small school, so we had no excitement over sports like MSU does. Go State!

The Hubs.

Tailgating fun!

The real reason I agree to go to games.

Spartan love!


MSU dance team. Go girls!


I also agree to go to games because I love the MSU campus. It has a special spot in our love story. Nick proposed to me on campus - at Beaumont Tower- over 7 years ago! Whenever we're on campus I make him go to Beaumont and be lovey dovey with me. I think he secretly loves it.

Where we decided to spend the rest of our lives together...




Another perk of heading to Mid Michigan was seeing my niece again!

My little love!


The littlest Spartan cheerleader!


Have a great week!

9 comments

  1. Off subject, but someone should send the FSU quarterback your e-card! Haha!! Looks like a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Michigan State campus looks gorgeous! Looks like such a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm a Michigan fan... I will admit that MSU does have a gorgeous campus! Looks like it was the perfect day for a football game and is that an ice cream sandwich?!? Yum!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked looking through this, seemed like good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! And look at that little one...too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! I'm a student here and I have to agree that the campus is really pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had so much fun! I have never been tailgating, surprisingly!

    ReplyDelete