I Heart Fridays

I'm always excited for Fridays, but I am over the moon this week. I've had a rough week work wise and I'm ready for some time away.

Anyway, here are five things for Friday that I hope you find interesting:

//1// I'm obsessed with the Duggars. Whether you agree with their beliefs or not, you have to admit they are a pretty cute family. Jill and Derrick are my favorites!

They're so cute!


//2// Here's a picture of Nick and our niece from last weekend that I wanted to put in my Monday recap post. I sent this picture from my phone to my e-mail Sunday night and received it on Thursday morning. Ummm... ok.

Uncle Nick and Demi

//3// Nick's off on a four wheeling trip so I think I'll be spending the weekend watching Scandal on Netflix because I have yet to get on that bandwagon and really need to.


Of course I'll be spending quality time with my puppers.


Scout


//4// I'm really missing my girls - my sisters-in-law Megan, Meghan, and Amber, my sister Courtney, and my best friend Sara Jane. Do any of you want to move to Michigan?


Me and Sara Jane. Summer 2012 when she visited me in Michigan!



//5// Found this girl on YouTube and I really love this cover. Words of wisdom for the week.






Have a great weekend!





12 comments

  1. I haven't tried Scandal yet either. You'll have to post and say if you think it is good or not! Hope you have a great weekend, Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Duggars too! I wonder how long it'll take Jessa to get pregnant?! lol Let me know how Scandal is.. I hear it's great, but I haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet either! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen Scandal as well. Let me know what you think. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people are coming out the woodwork saying they haven't seen it either. I thought I was the only one!! I feel better now.

      Delete
  4. I haven't gotten on the Scandal bandwagon either!! Def thought I was the last person on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just really love the Duggers too. Their family makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill and Derrick are super cute together. I can't wait to see their baby.

    Be warned when you get on the Scandal bandwagon, you will be hooked. My husband and I watched the entire first three seasons in like a weekend. That show is addicting.

    Happy Friday!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see Baby Dilly! Can't wait until TLC shows their wedding episode.
      I am 3 episodes into Scandal. I'm binge watching on Netflix this weekend.

      Delete
  7. You need to definitely catch up on Scandal. I have so many shows from this week to watch on Sunday thanks to DVR- and Scandal is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect weekend to get caught up on Scandal with your husband being gone!! Mine will watch a lot of shows with me but Scandal isn't one of them, haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a cozy weekend - how fab!

    ReplyDelete