The ABCs of Me, the Birthday Girl!





First, a BIG happy birthday to all the bloggers I follow who also turn 30 this July. I know there are a bunch of us. Have a special day, ladies!

For those of you who are just tuning in - Thursday is my birthday! This week is my 30th Birthday Extravaganza at A Cute Angle.

Second, I've gained a decent amount of new follows over the past couple months (which I'm SUPER thankful for and I feel really blessed) so I updated my about page and decided to do the ABCs of Me as part of my birthday week!


The Letter A

Are you available? Nope. Married for 6+ years.

What is your age? I'm going to say 30, since my birthday is only 2 days away!

What annoys you? What doesn't annoy me?


The Letter B

Do you live in a big house? I'd say it's a decent size.

When is your birthday? July 3!!!

Who is your best friend? My husband Nick, my sister Courtney, and my favorite friend Sara Jane.



The Letter C

What's your favorite candy? It's so hard to choose... maybe Kit Kats.

Who's your crush? Andy Murray

What is your favorite color? Purple



The Letter D

What's your favorite kind of dog? A poochon (bichon/poodle mix).

What is your favorite drink? Cherry Coke Zero


The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? Hard boiled or deviled. I don't eat them otherwise.

Have you ever been to the emergency room? Yes.

What color are your eyes? Blue, but they change color depending on what I'm wearing. Depending on the day I could have blue, green, or gray eyes.


The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes.

Family? Husband, dad, stepmom, older brother, younger stepbrother, younger sister, 2 sisters-in-law, 2 ½ nieces, 1 nephew, and in-laws out the wazoo.

Have you ever used a foghorn? No, but it would be pretty sweet.


The Letter G

Do you chew gum? Sometimes.

Gent? My hubba bubba, Nick.

Do you like gummy candies? Yes – Sour Patch Kids and Peach Rings!




The Letter H

What color is your hair? Light brown

Hobbies? Reading, blogging, knitting, napping, tennis



The Letter I

What is your favorite ice cream? Ice cream is my favorite dessert so it's so hard to pick! I like soft serve Twist, Butter Pecan, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Strawberry. Ice cream cakes are the best!

Indulgences? Ice creams, naps, french fries, good books

Do you play an instrument? No.


The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean flavor? I love the black ones!

Do you wear jewelry? Yes. My wedding and engagement rings, earrings, and necklaces to work.

What is your job? I work in Human Resources.


The Letter K

Do you have or want kids? No and no.

Where did you go to kindergarten? Gockley Elementary



The Letter L

Are you laid back? No.

Do you lie? Not usually.


The Letter M

What is your favorite movie? Father of the Bride

What type of music do you like? Country


The Letter N

Do you have a nickname? Ash

What is your favorite number? 3

Do you prefer night over day? I'm not a morning person, that's for sure!


The Letter O

What's your one wish? World peace!

Are you an only child? No.


The Letter P

Do you have any pets? Yes, Scout, the love of my life. He is a 5-year-old miniature poodle/bichon mix.

What are your pet peeves? Loud chewing, adults that never grow up and are still interested in being part of drama, leaning up against elevator walls (so germy!)

What's a personality trait you looks for in people? Intelligence and sense of humor.





The Letter Q

What is your favorite quote? “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped.” - Psalm 24:7

Are you quick to judge people? Honestly? Yes.


The Letter R

Do you think you're always right? No, but I'm stubborn.

Where is your residence? Western Michigan


The Letter S

Do you have siblings? Yes – Brett, 32, Philip, 28, and Courtney, almost 27.

Do you like snow? NO.

What's your favorite season? Spring




The Letter T

What time do you wake up? I push it to 6:45am on weekdays, and I'm usually awake by 9am on weekends.

When was the last time you slept in a tent? Probably in my backyard when I was 12.

What is your ideal temperature? 75 and sunny!!!


The Letter U

University? Clarion University!





The Letter V

What is the worst veggie? Brussel Sprouts smells TERRIBLE!

What type of vehicle do you drive? A Toyota.

Where are you going on vacation this summer? Nashville; The Bahamas



The Letter W

What is your worst habit? Stubbornness

What's your worst fear? Snakes


The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes.

Have you seen the X-Games? No.

Do you own a xylophone? What? No.


The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow? Yes. I like pale yellow a lot.

What's one thing you yearn for? Having a smokin' bod without having to exercise or eat right.


The Letter Z

What's your zodiac sign? Cancer.

Do you believe in the zodiac? No.

Favorite zoo animal? Tigers and penguins.

Don't forget to follow my 30th Birthday Extravaganza all week... there may be presents involved!

5 comments

  1. Love this list! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you were a cancer too! Happy almost birthday!! Great quiz- I may have to steal it, if you don't mind?

    P.s. One of my best friends birthday is the 3rd too.

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete