Nashville Recap Part I


Howdy and Happy Monday! I had a blast in Nashville with my sister last week. We did some many fun, touristy things and really made the most of our time.
Courtney flew in from Philadelphia and I flew in from Detroit. We started our trip off right – with mimosas and manicures!

My sweet little sis!

We rented a place 5 minutes from the city center using Airbnb. It worked out really well!

On our first night we headed downtown to Broadway to check out some honky tonks and find some good food! Afterward we headed Belcourt Taps in West Nashville to see a singer/songwriter showcase.

In front of the world famous Tooties Orchid Lounge.

Rippy's became one of our favorite places to hang out.


They had amazing food too!

Belcour Taps in West Nashville.


Our second day was jammed pack with the Country Music Hall Fame + Studio B tour and live show at The Listening Room. Take a look!


Carrie Underwood's AI finale dress!


Miranda Lambert exhibit.


Studio B


Oh, just sitting at the piano Elvis used to record 262 songs. ;)

The outside of Studio B. Elvis, The Everly Brothers, and more recorded here!

Did I mention Vice President Biden was in town? This is part of his motorcade.

Jack's BBQ!

More amazing food.

Me outside of The Listening Room Café.



Jared Wade


Radio Romance

The first two days in Nashville were amazing. It's such a gorgeous city with laid back and friendly people. We had beautiful weather, awesome food, and heard so many talented musicians. Can't wait to share the rest of the trip with ya'll!

Here's where I party on Mondays:


16 comments

  1. Your trip looks like lots of fun. When I went in the spring I was mostly there to run the marathon. There were tornado warnings my last day when we planned to do fun things:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great vacation so far. I'll be checking in to see how it progresses. I wish I cold sit at Elvis' piano. It might give me just a whisper of musical talent :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to visit Nashville. I looks like so much fun! I LOVE using airbnb when I travel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to visit Nashville! Looks like it was an amazing time! I also recently discovered Airbnb and really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time! I really want to go back to Nashville because I never got to explore when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never gone to Nashville, but a gal I know did the traveling nurses program and lived all over the United States. Out of all the places she lived in, she chose Nashville to settle down in, so that says something about its awesome-ness. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a blast! i have always wanted to visit nashville! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get there! Very cool city! We enjoyed ourselves.

      Delete
  8. How cool! Looks like an awesome trip- Nashville is such a musical city! Thanks for linking up with Monday Melodies :) We hope to see you again!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off, awesome that you used AirBNB! I've thought about using it a few times but it always makes me nervous! Secondly, so cool! I've never been to Nashville but it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so darn jealous of your trip! I love country music and I am dying to visit Nashville. It looks like you two hit all of the best spots!!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was in nashville this past march/april for a girls' weekend and it was a blast!!! i can't wait to go back and listen to more country music!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a blast!!! & thanks for mentioning airbnb because I'm in the process of booking a Bachlorette trip for 9 girls - this will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete