Celebrating Friday



//1// I'm trying a new salon, Bombshell Blow Dry Bar, this afternoon. Their prices seem a little steep. I mean $15 for an eyebrow wax? But, it's close to work and I can get my eyebrows done over lunch and head right home after work. It might be worth it.


 //2// I love me some Downton Abbey and I love Joanne Froggatt's character Anna Bates, but in real life she makes some questionable fashion choices.




Yikes!

//3// Project Runway is back and was on last night! I can't wait to watch it off of my DVR this weekend!

//4// Nick and I are headed to the county fair this weekend for his company's annual picnic. Can't wait to eat some funnel cake! Rumor has it we can ride a camel for $3.

//5// Fun at work!


A coworker in my department turns 60 this summer and I turned 30 so our enire team went out to lunch. We got to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and lake!


Me (center) and some coworkers stretching as part of our employee wellness program. Fun times!


I'm celebrating Friday with these ladies:

Come join the fun!

10 comments

  1. Love funnel cake!!! Wish there was some around!! Hope you had a great dirty thirty!!

    Sarita
    www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15 is a steal for an eyebrow wax!! Most places I've been to are $20 - $25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the company stretching picture, so funny! Yeah, $15 is about the normal price around here too... Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Downton Abbey and Anna, and I agree about those dresses. Very interesting - not in a good way. I have DVRed Project Runway from last night. I'm so excited the new season has started. :)
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only ever gotten my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar in Ulta, & they charge at least $20, so I think $15 is reasonable. I love that more companies are instigating things like stretching and cooking classes to encourage employee wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great week! I'm just jealous that you have a Dry Bar period... they haven't migrated down to Florida yet-- boo. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha she is definitely loving flashback outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I didnt know Project Runway was back. Love that show and thanks for mentioning it!!! YAY.. I may have gotten way to excited about that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! How'd the brows turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh where did you get those cropped pants in the last photo? i am on a mad hunt for a pair!

    ReplyDelete