The Bachelorette Finale


Another season of the Bachelorette is in the books! We have made it through bad singing, bromancing, stripping, man tears, and a trip around the world to find that the spoilers were right and indeed Josh Murray was the last man standing. Josh propsed to Andi with a huge (and gorgeous!) 4.4 carat diamond ring reportedly worth $100,000.







I love me a Bachelor/Bachelorette proposal. I always hope they make it work!

Now that you know everything you need to about the finale, let's move on to After the Final Rose...


Ohhhhh, no he didn't. Oh, yes he did! Before we get there let's talk about how Nick never makes eye contact and can't form a coherent sentence. You tried to talk to her twice before and now suddenly you can't form a sentence? Well, he's finally able to because he drops a bomb. It was the craziest thing that ever happend on ATFR! Andi admits to Chris Harrison that she was not in love with Nick to which he replies, "If you weren't in love with me, then why did you make love to me?" Whaaaaaaaat?! I had to stop and digest that. Did I hear Nick wrong? Nope, I didn't. He outed Andi by telling all of America that they had sex (with her fiance backstage no less)! I guess what happens in the fantasy suite doesn't stay in the fantasy suite. Andi held her sh*t together much better than I would have. Yes, she's on a television, but I agree with her that something like that should remain private. So the bottom line is that Nick feels led on because of the "fiance things" they did together. Did he realize he was on The Bachelorette? If your not the guy picked then your going to get led on. That's how they make the show and that's what you sign up for. Do I think she should have slept with him? No, I don't think she used great judgement in the situation. I am not condoning this, but people have sex with people that they find attactive and aren't in love with all the time. So Nick, nice try, but I'm not buying the act. I think it was always his intention to out her on TV to get back at her. I bet Andi wishes now that she granted him that private conversation he wanted so desparately.


I was really, really anti #TeamJosh until After the Finale Rose. He finally came off a sweet and funny person who is so full of life! I think his true colors came out during the finale when he was so nervous to meet her family. It showed that he cared about getting to know and getting along with them so he could be a part of Andi's life. Josh was just so jovial and upbeat about everything when it was is turn on ATFR. He even gave Grumpy Cat a kiss on the lips!


Andi and Josh seem excited about each other, their engagement, and their future. Best part, they already live in the same city! Best wishes to these two!


Until next season!



10 comments

  1. I am sooo glad it was Josh! I didn't read the spoilers and just knew it would be Nick. I can't believe Nick went so low with his comment. I mean we all know that's what they're doing, no need to confirm it on national tv. She and Josh are so cute and will have beautiful brunette babies! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved Josh from the start and I was so spot on about creepy mc creeperson Nick ugh... And following her to Mexico et al to get an explanation after she went and delivered a soft blow at his suite just made me dislike him more... Nick was just low in his "you slept with me' bullcrap. Ugh. Sorry for ranting he just rubs me the wrong way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your recap as well. I can't believe Nick tried to get back at Andi like that, it was so low of him! She definitely picked the right guy in the end!

    xoxo, Parisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you, girl! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I actually lost interest in the Bachelorette a few episodes ago and didn't even watch the hometown dates. I'm glad she ditched Nick though! What a low blow comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you read the spoilers? I never told you because I didn't want you to think I would accidentally tell you, but I accidentally saw the spoilers about a month ago. I wasn't surprised at all. I knew there was no way she would pick Nick. I am still in total shock he said that at ATFR. He seems to still be riding his 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the deets at www.anuncomplicatedlifeblog.com if you're unfamiliar. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andi and Josh seemed genuinely happy together and it's a huge bonus that they already live in the same city! I bet she's sooo happy she didn't go with Nick -- what a jerk! He lives in Chicago and my friend saw him out at the bar about a month ago and said he made out with 2 girls throughout the night.... I think he's doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was surprised she did not slap him. I think it really was producers not letting them talk due to them wanting to catch it on film. I am so glad she went with Josh, he seems to be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete