Monday Madness: Fair Fun


Nick's company held it's annual employee appreciation day at the county fair this year. Nick and I usually make it to at least one fair every summer. He loves animals and rides and I love the games and fair food.



We had a nice catered picnic lunch and played company bingo!





The only thing country about me is that I love country music. I decided I was going to be brave and interact with some animals at the fair. I'm not an animal person. I get really freaked out seeing animals so close and I have a huge fear of petting zoos.
 

I was still really freaked out by the experience.

We went on some rides, watched some tractor pulls in the grand stand, and I got my funnel cake!






I won this stuffed Dalmatian playing in a water gun game. I beat out about 4 six-year-olds for it.




Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to link up here:




9 comments

  1. haha laughing so hard at "the only thing country about me is that i like country music" - I'm the exact same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually grew up in the country parts of Jamaica and I had pet goats when I was a little girl so seeing you feed ice cream to the sheep is funny.
    I love country fairs, especially the funnel cake part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so scared! The main reason I got to the fair is for the funnel cake.

      Delete
  3. Love it! I have no shame when it comes to beating little kids in a competition. It's the risk they take going up against me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time :)

    Did you see my new linkup yet? It's online for the first time today and I would be happy to see your blog linked up as well! http://www.grapefruitprincess.com/search/label/Weekend%20recap

    Have a lovely day!
    xoxo Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!! Company bonding, getting outside, and going to a fair sounds like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fair! Our usually comes in the fall. It looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fairs are so fun! Perfect summer activity.

    Thanks for linking up with MMG :)

    ReplyDelete