Raise.com Closet Swap

I'm so excited to partner with Raise.com for their Closet Swap campaign. Raise is a new marketplace where you can buy discounted gift cards to your favorite brands and sell you unused gift cards for cash! You know those gift cards from your uncle or mother-in-law give you to store you would never, EVER shop at? Raise is the solution for that! Sell gift cards by visiting this link: https://raise.com/sell-gift-cards.

It is the mecca for discounted gift cards – they have everything from Nordstrom, to TJ Maxx, to Kohls and Macy's. Lowe's, Wendy's, Bath and Body Works, etc.! You gotta check it out!

Warm whether has finally settled in here in Michigan which means my wardrobe is in transition from winter to summer (yup, we didn't have a spring) so it's the prefect time to join in with Raise's interactive Closet Swap campaign. I've been so excited to hang my sweaters in the back of the closet and move my dresses, shorts, and short sleeved shirts to the front!



It's all about colored chinos for me this summer. They are very versatile and completely age appropriate for this almost-30-year-old, but still trendy. The best part is that you can dress them up or wear them in a casual setting.

Here are some of the ways I'll be wearing my chinos this summer!





Casual
Top: Boyfriend V Neck// Target
Shorts: 5” chinos // Target
Shoes: Bobs by Sketchers
Sunglasses: Target
Dressy
Chambray Top: Old Navy
Tank Top: Target
Necklace: Old Navy
Shorts: 5” Chinos // Target
Bag: Nine West
Shoes: Old Navy
Casual
Top: Mossimo // Target
Tank Top: Meijer
Shorts: 5” chinos // Target
Sunglasses: Target
Shoes: Mossimo // Target
Dressy
Top: Kohl's
Tank Top: Meijer
Sunglasses: Target
Shorts: 5” Chinos // Target
Shoes: Mossimo // Target
Bag: Old Navy
As you can tell by where I bought the featured pieces I love budget friendly fashion. These chinos were a great add to my budget wardrobe!

Are you wearing chinos this summer? What are some of your favorite trends for summer? Don't forget to check out Raise.com!
Here's where it's going down:

Have a great week!
xo, Ashley (and Scout)



5 comments

  1. So cute, I love your style!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying all of my shorts at target. They are the perfect length for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here via #fundaymonday. I love the 5" chinos from Target, I have some purple ones from last year and would like to find some similar ones for this season in green and pink. I love them with a chambray top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first dressy outfit! So cute! I love swapping out my winter clothes for summer ones...its almost cathartic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love those green shorts!

    ReplyDelete