Friday... finally.


Linking up with these lovelies today:



//1// Don't miss this week's awesome posts – The Slacker's Guide to aRockin' Bod, Blogging the Bachelorette, and 5 Ways to Use Almond Oil.


/2// Ulta Haul




Flo Refillable Fragrance Atomizer
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Maybeline Dream Lumi in Radiant
Fancy Love fragrance by Jessica Simpson
Bed Head High Roller 1 1/4” Curling Wand
Salon Graphix Dry Spray Shampoo – travel size
Ulta Makeup Sponge Rounds

Has anyone used any of these products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
//3// Nick and I are headed to the movies on Saturday to celebrate his birthday. We're going to one of those theaters that offer a full menu and bar and the food is delivered right to your seat! The closest one to us is about 1 hour and 15 minutes away. It will be totally worth it! Nick's excited so that's really all that matters!
//4// I've been so tired of my current music that I've started to pull out my old CDs. I found BBMak's Sooner or Later that I think I bought 15 years ago. The disc offer gems such as these:
Please tell me someone remembers them. They were the boy band who never quite took off, but got a Disney Channel concert and made it onto the TRL countdown.

//5// Friday Cuteness:


My beloved pooch, Scout.
 

Come back next week for my 30th Birthday Extravaganza Week!

7 comments

  1. Im tired of the current music too and have been listening to songs from college. Nostalgia at its best, Have fun at your swanky movie theatre this weekend! Hope he has a blast for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fancy theaters but I've been actually wanting to go to a drive in lately. The opposite of new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Batiste dry shampoo! I've been seeing it everywhere lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Scout is so adorable! I can't get over his picture! It makes me laugh! It also looks like you were very successful at Ulta! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a serious haul for sure girl can't wait to hear your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what you think about the dry shampoo, I am always on the look out for dry shampoo that does not make my hair oily. I loveee the BBMak songs, you are taking way back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any of those products, but I'd love to hear what you think of the dry shampoos. I'm a "wash my hair everyday no matter what" kinda girl, so I need to learn to use a good dry shampoo!

    And taking it back old school with some BBMak! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete