Friday Link Up

Happy Friday! I'm so excited it's here. Nick has been gone the entire week on a business trip and I really look forward to him coming home tonight. I missed him! Plus, I woke up this morning feeling a little under the weather, so it will be great to have him back to help share the chores and dog duties. Yay!



Here are my contributions to the Friday Link Ups:

//1// Don't forget to enter my Summertime Giveaway. A Cute Angle turns 1 this month and I want to thank all my amazing supporters!


//2// I've been getting into Young Living Essential Oils and have been making my own beauty and cleaning products. Can't wait to share them with you! Interested in essential oils? You can e-mail me or sign up here. I'd love to tell you about the benefits of EOs and help you pick a starter kit! #yleo


//3// The world has been going nuts over the World Cup, but if you following me on Twitter, you know I'm all about tennis! The French Open ended last weekend. Rafael Nadal (Rafa) won his 9th French Open title! My favorite player, Andy Murray, made it to the semi-finals. This week marked the official switch from the clay court season to the grass court season. Can't wait for Wimbeldon at the end of this month! I hope Andy can win it again this year!


Doesn't he look handsome in white?
Couldn't resist a second picture.
//4// Who would wear this?


It looks like you have something growing out of your ear.

//5//



Here's where I celebrate the weekend:




Have a good one!

5 comments

  1. Yikes! That ear cuff/ring thing is nuts! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous quote! I agree that ear thing is crazy town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite memes! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ear cuff thing is the worst thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That earring is the most hideous thing ever. I hope no one wears it haha

    ReplyDelete