Nick's Birthday Recap


Welcome to my 30th Birthday Extravaganza at A Cute Angle! I turn 30 on Thursday and plan to celebrate will all of you all week. Be sure to check back everyday for some birthday fun!

We'll start off the week by recapping Nick's birthday. My husband turned 31 last Tuesday. Not only do I love my birthday, but I love other people's birthdays too. I try to always make Nick's birthday super special so he knows just how much I love him.







We both had to work all day Tuesday, but I was able to make the evening special. I made Nick a Coconut Creme Pound Cake and Homemade Bacon Mac & Cheese. We topped the night off with presents and quality time!
Nick loves the movies when I heard about this fancy movie theater that serves food and drinks while you watch the movie I knew we had go. So, Nick and I headed to Kalamazoo on Saturday to continue his birthday celebration. He chose to see Edge of Tomorrow, which despite not liking alien movies and REALLY not liking Tom Cruise I enjoyed it.




Mimosas at the movies? Why not?!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Linking up here:

4 comments