Monday Madness: New Beginnings



Today is a big day for me! I start working full time again! I've been working part time for the last 8 months so going full time will definitely be an adjustment. No more sleeping until 9am! I was blessed to have the luxury of working part time. It really gave me time to relax and regroup.

I have my first tennis lesson tonight! I went out last week and bought some new work out clothes. I also have my own racquet and racquet cover. At least I'll look the part because right now I have NO skills.
 
New Year's Eve was super boring. I hung out around the house and then around 11 decided that staying up was just ridiculous. I took my book and went to bed and was zonked out by 11:30.




Scout in his NYE bow tie. He was bored too.


My goal for 2014 is to relax and let God control. I am a total control freak and I have a hard time remembering that God's plans are far better than mine. I need to trust that He has something great in store for me even when I don't understand it! I'd like peace in my life. I could totally use a zen year!



Currently Loving...


Avon Sequin's Nail Pro+ in Mystic. It looks pink on the website, but it's actually a shimmery Champaign color.






Strawberry Twizzlers! It's my favorite candy and I got so many packages for Christmas!


Downton Abbey Season 4 premiered last night!!! I have it on my DVR ready to watch! My husband preordered the season from Amazon for me for Christmas so I'll have my hands on the entire season at the end of January!





The Bachelor. Ready for Part II tonight!!!



Have a super week! xo, Ashley












3 comments

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest Bloglovin follower from the “Monday Mingling“ blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Great Blog Train” currently live on my blog –there’s a Giveaway and new this month – visit our Dining Car! Thank you! Great Blog Train

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your puppy looks so cute! Hope y'all had a wonderful holiday :) Oh, and I need to remember to watch The Bachelor this season! I always forget and then don't want to jump in mid-season. Hope you're having a great week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Downton recorded too...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete