Blogging in 2014: I Need You!

I'm so excited to bring A Cute Angle into 2014! I hope to continue to provide you with fun, informative information. I'd like to try to get back to focusing on real women, but I can't do this without your help!


I'm putting a call out for unique stories. Have you overcome or are coping with a health issue? Have you have an amazing weight loss or style transformation story? Single mom? Business owner? I'd love to feature your trial and triumphs!

I'm also looking for selfies! With your selfie we will discuss your beauty and fitness routines. This is a great way to learn about new products and encourage others to meet their fitness goals.

Check out the Real Beauty page to see features I've done on Elyse and Lori, and see selfies submitted by Kayla and Tracey.

This is also an awesome way to promote your blog! So, if you're interested e-mail BloggerAsh703@gmail.com.

No comments