2014 Golden Globe Fashion


2014 Golden Globe Fashion




WORST DRESSED


//5// Jacqueline Bisset



Poof over the age of 30 is just a no-no.

//4// Jessica Lange
I don't care for a scoop neck on a formal dress, and the color, fabric, and rouching are just terrible.
//3// Heidi Klum
The top portion doesn't fit her and the huge flower pattern on the dress is ugly. The hairstyle and necklace only ruin it more.
//2// Joanna Newsom

Andy Samberg's wife looks like she was in a ribbon factory during an explosion. Craft store couture?

WORST!
//1// Berenice Bejo in Giambattista Vallie Couture

I had to google this chick to find out who Berenice Bejo is. I still have no idea. The combination of that neckline, fabric, and train is all wrong. So is the fit, and I think something is growing off of her. She may want to see a doctor about that. The too-tight bun and street walker gold earrings only add insult to injury. Train wreck!
BEST DRESSED
 //5// Reese Witherspoon
The color, cut, and fit of this dress are perfect!

//4// Madison Walls

I have no idea what Madison has been in either, but she certainly knows how to dress! I am in love with this dress and the way she wears it. Bravo!
  
//3// Olivia Wilde
Olivia was by far the best dressed prego at the Globes. She picked a great silhouette and a great color.
//2// Tatiana Maslany
I love this 1920s inspired tank dress. It's so simple, yet so elegant and really makes a statement. Tatiana (Orphan Black) looks gorgeous.
 BEST!
//1// Margot Robbie  in Gucci
  Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street) is a new comer to the awards circuit and hit it out of the park on her first time out. Her dress is sleek, sexy, and she was wearing emerald green shoes for an amazing pop of color!
 
HONORABLE MENTIONS
Leslie Mann and Amy Poehler
 

CUTEST COUPLE
 
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
  BEST MAKEUP
Sandra Bullock
  I hated her dress, but loved her makeup.

BEST HAIR
Sandra Bullock
BEST ACCESORY
Bono's shades, duh... and they're purple. Amazing!
What would you like to see more less of this awards season? Your feedback always helps!


































6 comments

  1. I don't watch awards shows but I'm totally agreeing with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Olivia Wilde's dress! She rocked that baby bump.

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was Heidi thinking?! But Reese looks stunning as always :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this post :) I agree with all your opinions. What about we follow each other through GFC, Bloglovin and G+ dear? If you want to just follow me and let me know on my blog. I'll follow you as soon as I can!

    Love, M

    my-dailybasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, oh why, did Sandra have to wear that dress!? Everything else about her look was FABULOUS! Also, couldn't agree more about Leslie Mann and Olivia Wilde. Stunning and classic, as usual! Great recap :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete