Monday Madness: Best.Swap.Ever.

Another Monday is upon us. I did a lot of blogging last week. Make sure you didn't miss out on anything...
5. Five on Friday

I joined the coolest swap ever. I'm a total book worm so this one really excites me! I am so excited to participate in this swap hosted by CG! My partner will end up with 3 books and I'll get 3 books. HEAVEN.

Stop on over to CG's page to find out about this swap and the others they host! You won't be disappointed!


Sights of the Weekend:


They napped like this for over an hour.


So as much as I geek out on gymnastics, I equally geek out on figure skating (I'm also obsessed with the Olympics, but you'll learn more about that next month.). So, the 2014 US Figure Skating Championships came to a close this weekend and the Olympic teams were named. Congratulations to the 2014 US Women's Olympic team...
Polina Edmunds , Gracie Gold, Mirai Nagasu (1st alternate), and Ashley Wagner

1 comment

  1. OMG that napping picture is too, too cute! Welcome to the swap- we're so glad to have you in it! I'm excited about the figure skating, too- it's honestly the only Olympic sport I enjoy watching. :)

    ReplyDelete