Monday Madness Link Up 11.24.14


It was the weekend of never ending laundry and house work. However, I now have a very clean and organized house and I left time for naps!

Nick and I are gearing up to drive to Pennsylvania on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving to my family. It's so weird to be home for a week and leave again. I've been living out of my suitcase! I can't wait to have Christmas with my nieces and nephew while I'm there. I got all of the gifts wrapped this weekend!


My friend Laura asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! Of course I said yes! I'm really excited to be able to support her and Josh. She's doing a black and pink theme and I'm really exited about the dress she picked out for us!


Nick has been participating in the American Cancer Society's No Shave November. The goal to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free. You are also encouraged to donate the money you usually spend on shaving and grooming for a month to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.


I'm really proud of Nick for doing this. He lost his best friend to cancer in 2010. My brother also had cancer and this will be his 5th year cancer free. We are hoping we can say he is in remission in the next month or two! #letitgrow
Have a great week and a very happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments

  1. Cute dress! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great BM dress because you can actually re-wear it! And sometimes those productive weekends are the best - I got nothing done this weekend and I'm feeling frazzled today! Prayers for your brothers continued health. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bridesmaid dress! I hope you have a fun time in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bridesmaid dress! So pretty!! Safe Travels home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a bridesmaid dress you truly could wear again someday! Have fun visiting your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas shopping done and wrapped?! You're amazing! And prayers for your brothers continued good health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to be picked to be her bridesmaid! I cant believe she ALREADY knows what dresses she wants you in! She's on it!

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bridesmaids dress and it is great that you will be able to wear it more than once!
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time with the fam and go Nick!!

    ReplyDelete