2014 CMA Fashion + Monday Madness Link Up


Last Wednesday country music's hottest stars took over Music City for the 48th Annual Country Music Awards.

Take a look at my favorite fashion from the night!

Aubrey Peeples, Nashville


I love how fresh this looks and I think it's great for a music awards event.


 Danielle Bradbury, The Voice

She looks so grown up and sophisticated. The dress fits her perfectly and I love her tan and hair!


Kimberly Perry, The Band Perry


 The illusion neckline and trumpet shape of this dress are gorgeous. Her hair and earrings are perfect.


Lucy Hale, Pretty Litte Liars and solo country artist


The back of that dress? Sexy. Love the asymetrical cut out and the small train. Her makeup styling is spot on!


Presenting...
WTF Moments at the CMAs


Kasey Musgrave's Hair


I'm all about teasing and the whole #BigHairDon'tCare movement, but this just doesn't look good. WTF?!
If you can get past the hair, her makeup and dress were really, really nice...


Gretchen Wilson


No effort what-so-ever. WTF?! It's a shame.



Do you like country music? What do you think of the fashions you see here?


Don't forget to link up your Monday post below... 


11 comments

  1. Gorgeous dresses, I love the one Kimberly Perry is wearing! That is crazy about Kacey Musgraves hair! What was she (or her stylist) thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lucy Hale's red dress is amazing! I can't believe Kacey Musgrave did that to her hair. Is she auditioning for a role on Hairspray? ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes who is Kasey Musgrave's stylist?! She needs to fire her asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree with all of these!

    really Gretchen?? That's disrespectful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In looove with Danielle Bradbury's dress! I want somewhere to wear that baby to - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined your linkup :) I am a huge country fan, so I LOVE the CMA's every season! Lucy was my fave, I loved all your other faves too. I thought Aubrey looked great, she was on the worst dress for E! but I liked it! And Gretchen, what the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally meant to watch the CMAs while packing for my trip and got so busy i forgot:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't listen to country music, but have the same thoughts you did! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving Danielle's sophisticated look...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete