Tune In: The Bachelorette

Don't forget to tune in to the season premiere of The Bachelorette on Monday, May 19. For Season 10 we'll be following Atlanta-based District Attorney Andi, who famously called Juan Pablo a D bag and then quit the show. I love a girl who's educated, can shoot a gun, and isn't afraid to call out a guy for being an asshole. Let the search for love begin!



ABC has recently released the photos and bios of the men vying for Andi's heart. You can see the full list on The Bachelorette's Facebook page or at ABC.com, but here are my top three pics for Andi (in no particular order):


He reads a little goofy in his bio pic, but the eyes just scream sweetness and honesty. Also, he's the perfect man for any woman who can't cook. Seems as though he will eat anything! I think his social media marketing will be the ying to Andi's attorney yang. Andi and Andy?! Yup, I think so!



What girl doesn't love a baseball player (hello... Chris Sigfried?!) He's definitely a guys and guy and may be just the man tough-as-nails Andi needs. He can really take charge and let her be the lady. He doesn't talk about much else than baseball, so I'm hoping he has a real job and other interests.



Every girl's crazy for a sharped dressed man. Marquel has a master's degree (and he's only 26!) which I think will mean a lot in Andi's book, but he seems like the kind of guy who likes to have fun! That might be good for Andi since she is in an oh-so-serious profession.


It never gets old! I'm ready for the good guys, the bad guys, the fame whores, the hot tubs, the dates, Andi's wardrobe, the crying, and of course... the "amazing connections."

Put your party pants on, ladies!

5 comments

  1. i have never watched the bacelorette before, but i think i need to start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am excited for this!! Come on Monday!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl just Monday in my post I wrote about this. I cant wait to see Andie as the Bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Andi to be the Bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually never watched the Bachelorette. I might have to this season though, just so I can take part in all the conversations at work!

    ReplyDelete