Avon Makeup Organizer

Everyone who has married into the Angle family has said the Angles do not like cleaning. Something else we're not good at? Organization. I'm terrible at keeping my things picked up and organized!

Nick and I get up and get ready at the same time in morning and sharing a bathroom in the AM is just not going to happen. So, I moved over the guest bathroom. The only problem... I'd like to keep it clean and organized for last minute guests. How was I supposed to do this? I was so psyched when I found this gem from Avon:


It's really easy to put together and offers different compartments!





The best thing about this is that it has helped clean up my counter and it's easy to stow under the sink during the day or when guests come over!


 
Thanks, Avon!

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I need one of these so badly. I'm embarrassed to even show a before picture of my makeup drawer.. yikes! Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice organizer! Mine is so small, I could use a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic!! Great way to organize your makeup.

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete