2014 Met Gala Fashion

The Met Gala, formally called the Costume Institute Gala and also known as the Met Ball, is an annual fundraising gala for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute. It also serves as an opening celebration for the institute's annual fashion exhibit. It is widely regarded as one of the most exclusive social events in New York and one of the biggest fundraising nights of the city. In layman’s terms it’s a night for celebs to spend $25,000 on a ticket and dress as crazy as they want.

Here are some of my favorites for the 2014 Met Gala. Of course my choices are demure and subdued.
Gisele Bunchen


Victoria Beckham


Selena Gomez


Alison Williams


Anna Kendrick
And here are those who arrived at the Met Gala via The Crazy Train…

Lena Dunham

Kate Upton

Solange Knowles


Naomi Watts

Shalene Woodley
There was some crazy fashion!
What were your hits and misses?

7 comments

  1. I actually kind of like Lena Dunham's dress, I just don't know if the Met Gala is where I would wear it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think on a different person it would have been better. I think that makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness a few of those people definitely missed the mark! Kate Upton could have walked out in something stunning, so I hate that she made such a poor choice!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was Kate Upton thinking???? I also loved Blake Lively she was gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Giselle's as well and say what you will but Kim K's dress was nice too! I would expect cray cray from Lena but what was Kate Upton's deal??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually liked Selena's dress and also Blake's. but Kate Upton was off, which rarely happens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch it, but I am going to have to agree with your choices!

    ReplyDelete