Monday Madness

Talk about madness! For some reason I felt so busy last week. I guess I was really plugging away at work! My brain was like soup trying to process everything at work and trying to switch gears from winter to spring (officially!)

Here's what's been going on with me in pictures:


The Go Green Swap for Mental Health Awareness was a success! I got to meet some amazing ladies who are willing to stand up for mental health!


 
Loving my new bag! Target... score.


It's finally grilling season! Here's Nick a few weeks ago enjoying our first grill.

Saturday mornings are the best.



We got an exercise bike!



Here I am rocking my new glasses and darker hair! This picture was taken right after I got two cavities filled :\


Why yes, that is my tennis racquet and gym bag in the backseat. I signed up for tennis lesson's again! Tonight is my third lesson, which means the session is half over already!

Have an awesome week!

7 comments

  1. You look so happy for having just had a couple cavities filled ;-) Love the dark hair! It looks like you guys had a busy week last week!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH LOVE that Target bag!! And your dark hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark hair looks good! And love the Target bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Target bag is perfect!!! I totally highlighted that one because it looks so high end right???

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome that your swap was such a success! Looks like you got some awesome things :D That Target bag is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the cutest thing ever in glasses, wish I could rock them. I LOVEEE your Target bag, too! They have totally stepped their purse game up lately and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog through Madly Maudlin Megan. I love that bag - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete