Travel Based on Your Zodiac Sign


The Huffington Post recently released an article about picking a vacation spot based on your astrological sign. The author researched the characteristics of each astrological sign to give an idea of what type of travel might be best.

My husband, Nick, and I both happen to be Cancers. Here is our travel forecast:

Cancer:
You Cancers out there are the most sensitive of all the signs and maybe even the most sentimental. Perhaps a trip to your home town or somewhere with a deep nostalgic connection can make the Cancer traveler the happiest. You're an emotional sign, which isn't always a bad thing so if you there is any city or site that makes your heart aflutter, that's your hot spot.



I don't read my horoscope and don't usually buy into the whole astrological thing; therefore, I was super surprised at how accurately this describes both me and Nick! Nick loves visiting his parents' house, his grandparents' house, and likes to vacation places he went when he was a kid. Whenever we do the Michigan-Pennsylvania/Pennsylvania-Michigan car trips we ALWAYS stop in Clarion where I went to college. I love touring campus, eating at local restaurants, and telling Nick about the great times that I had there! Now that I don't live in the same state as my family, I love going home and just spending time with them and friends.


Girls Day in NYC! A place geographically located close to my hometown and a place with a lot of sentimenal value!


All the Angle kids are on the blog today! Me at home in Pennsylvania with my niece, the littlest Angle

At my grandparents house with Nick, my sister, my sister-in-law, and my brother. My brother, sister, and I share so many awesome memories from this place!



On the flip side, I really love new adventures. I'm not an outdoorsy girl, but I love to venture to new cities - like when I traveled to Europe last year and how I'm heading to Nashville and the Bahamas this summer. I want to see as much as I can and experience as many new things as I can in my lifetime!




Me in Vienna, Austria!


Me in San Diego, California.


Me in Nuremberg, Germany!



The article suggested Leos visit Disney World. When I told my Leo sister, Courtney this her response was, "Disney sounds like a nightmare!" So, it may not be totally accurate, but it's fun! Check it out.


Today I am linking up with Megan from A Semi-Charmed Kind of Life for Travel Tuesday. You should too!








5 comments

  1. I'm Aquarius and it was slightly confusing! I do however want to go to Iceland and see the Northern lights, and enjoy coming home with good vacation photos. So maybe? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Taurus... Mine didn't describe me at all. That being said, I'm not sure that any of them really did. I just want to go somewhere! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yeah yours hit you and nick exactly... mine and ben's were off. ben's (pisces) said he needed to go on a missions trip. love the man, but he is NOT servant-hearted. lol. mine said i need to tour europe on my own. not. gonna. happen. :) BUT i AM going to italy this year, like mine mentioned to :) (just not solo).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm love this! I love travel and my boyfriend hates it. I'll have to see how that lines up with his sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies for all your lovely comments! They are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete