Friday Favorites!


Happy Friday, everyone! It's almost the weekend. Today I am linking up with Jennie from The Diary Dairy of Real Housewife for Friday favorites. Jennie is due to have her baby boy any minute so hop over to her blog and shower her with well wishes!

I have an entire page on this blog called "The Product Page" that features all of my favorite things! Be sure to check it out! Click the link below for more information about this Friday's favorites.

//one// Fall Fashion! Boots, and sweaters, and accessories, oh my!



//two// Favorite App!

//three// My favorite styling tool! Hot to Trot!





Share your favorites and your weekend plans with everyone on Facebook!

4 comments

  1. I love fall fashion!! Its all so cute!

    Thanks for linking up today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viber is my fav app too!! Helps me keep in contact with my blogging buddy in LA and good friend montreal way!
    Missy x

    ReplyDelete