Fall Fun Week: Fall Crafts

Fall wouldn't be complete with some awesome DIY projects! I've searched other blogs and Pinterest to bring you some of my favorites! Click the description below the picture for the entire scoop and the instructions.

Don't forget to enter to win a Fall essentials package!

So many fall crafts are Halloween or leaf themed. This one is a great alternative and so easy you can involve your kids!



Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin
Bloggers love their mason jars. Here's a new, excited way to use them!

Subway Art Pumpkin
I love this alternative to carving a pumpkin. It's so sleek and modern you can even display this inside your house.




I love this wreath because it takes a traditional fall item (leaves) and makes it fresh and unique by using an untraditional fall color. Have I mentioned my favorite color is purple?




I should win the award for worst pumpkin carver on the planet. Mine always look like they were done by a 5 year old. Using cookie cutters makes carving easy and you're able to do all sorts of fun shapes!
Fall Wreath
This is a great traditional fall project. Who doesn't love the added detail of your initial?!

 
Book Pumpkin
This is my favorite! If you are a book lover and avid reader this is a great way to incorporate your interest into the season.

What projects are you working on this fall?






5 comments

  1. oh my goodness!!! I have a garden and cann food we have so manyyyyyy can lids! I am so making that pumpkin! found you through the link up...newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to decorate a pumpkin for the house soon!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just put up some of our fall decorations! I love that mason jar pumpkin -so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MANY GOOD IDEAS!!!! thanks for the fall inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete