TGIF!

Uh, what a week! Hopefully work starts die down a bit. We had two major events this week that I was in charge of and I'm glad to have them behind me! I'm counting down the days until my cruise in November.

Celebrating Friday with 5 Things...

//1// Nick and I are going to an 80s themed wedding this weekend. Yes, you read that right. An 80s themed wedding. I'm not sure what to expect, but I kind of hope it turns out like this...

Heyyyyyyyyyy!
//2// Nick helped out at our church two nights this week which gave me more Scandal watching time. I've made it into Season 3. Something about Fitz makes him so sexy. Is he a good guy; is he a bad guy? You really aren't sure. Maybe it's the mystery. 
Yum.
Get it, Fitz - you sexy man!
//3//  Right now I'm wound as tight as a rubber band and I'm about to snap. Or have a mental break and end up like this guy on the subway...

//4//

Only days after it was suggested that Princess Kate would be returning to her royal duties  in October, the Duchess "continues to be unwell" and was forced to cancel her first appearance on Wednesday. The event in question was for The Art Room, an Oxford-based charity that uses art therapy to help kids and teens with emotional or behavioral problems. The Duchess of Cambridge was due to launch the organization's ninth center in the U.K., the Clore Art Room at Barlby Primary School in Ladbroke Grove, West London. In her absence, Kate sent an apology note to the center. Read it here. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced they were expecting their second child on September 8th. The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

//5// Lalalalala! It's Friday!
 



Have a great weekend!





6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, the pet sandal is hilarious! I know what you mean about being wound up- my anxiety has been nuts lately. An 80s themed wedding sounds like fun! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Fitz train - so good looking!! An 80s themed wedding...can't wait to hear how it was! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of themed weddings! I bet it's going to be so much fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An 80's wedding?!? Awesome...Have a great time!! Fitz is so HOTT! Love Jake too tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor Kate! Hypermesis Gravidarium sounds like no joke. Hope she's feeling better soon! And yay for more Scandal time... I do like Fitz but I'm Team Jake :) Can't wait to hear about the 80's themed wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about the 80s themed wedding- what a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete