Friday Fun 10.10.14



//1// I just used thredUP for the first time! I needed some stuff for my cruise in November, but I'm on a reallllly tight budget so I figred I'd give thredUP a try. thredUP is an online consignment shop specializing in providing high quality like-new clothing and accessories. For $37 (that includes the shipping cost) I got 3 dresses, 1 top, and a swimsuit cover up. I've never been much of a second hand shopper, but I think I might be turning into one! Have you ever heard of or used thredUP?



//2// How gorgeous is George Clooney's new wife, Amal Alamuddin?



She's very classy - very Jackie O.



//3// I'm really proud of my TV's Best Dressed Characters post from this week. I put a lot of time and effort into it so I hope you all got to check it out!




//4// Nick and I are having dinner with another couple on Saturday night. I'm in charge of the dessert. I think I am going to make Cinnamon Roll cake. I'll make sure to share the recipe if it turns out well!


//5// Happy Friday!





7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness...cinnamon roll cake! Yumm! I agree, Amal is so gorgeous & I love her style. Have a great weekend, Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon roll cake?!?!?! I NEED this recipe! Sounds divine! And I totally agree...Amal is as classy as it gets. George is one lucky fella, that's for sure!

    Thanks for linking up to the FFF hop this week, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, thanks for stopping by my little blog today! :) Cinnamon roll cake sounds AMAZING!!! That puppy is so cute!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean honestly can she be anymore gorgeous right??? I feel like that puppy right now! Thanks so much for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I feel a lot like that puppy in the dog bowl after last week! Who ever thought Clooney would get married? She is quite beautiful though and yes, I am loving her style. Especially the third photo with the white dress and shades. Am now completely convinced I need to own a white party dress. It's so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5. that. puppy. Makes my heart melt!


    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete