Frozen Biscoff Pie for Valenine's Day

My husband Nick always loves when I make him sweets. Great for me! I love baking. Nick's family has always flown Delta which give out these amazing Biscoff cookies. We were both really excited when, a few years, ago I found that they make Biscoff spread! The spread can be used for many different delicious reasons, like this Frozen Biscoff Pie.




What' You'll Need:

for the crust:
1/4 cup of white chocolate
4 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of Biscoff spread
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs

for the filling:
1/2 cup of Biscoff spread
1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup of whipped topping (such as cool whip), divided

for the swirl topping:
1 ounce of white chocolate
1 tablespoon of Biscoff spread


What You'll Need to Do:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

to make the crust:
Melt white chocolate, butter, and Biscoff together in a microwave safe bowl for 45-60 seconds.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
Press mixture into a 9 inch or 9.5 inch pie late (crust will be thick).
Bake for 8 minutes.
Allow to cool before filling.

to make the filling:
Microwave 1/2 cup of Biscoff spread for 20 seconds.
Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
Set aside 1/2 cup of whipped topping for the swirl topping,
Fold the remaining (1/2 cup) of whipped topping into the Biscoff/sweetened condensed milk mixture.
Pour mixture into prepared, cooled crust.
Top with reserved shipped topping.

to make the swirl topping:
Melt 1 ounce of white chocolate and 1 tablespoon of Biscoff spread together in the microwave.
Place mixture into a piping bag or a sealable sandwich bag with the corned cut off.
Pipe as desired on to the top of the pie.

Freeze pie for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving.
ENJOY!










10 comments

  1. OMG I love Biscoff cookies....this would totally appeal to my currently raging sweet tooth! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I love those cookies and this is so smart! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seriously sounds so amazingly delicious, and like the perfect Valentine's Day treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet my daughter would love to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! This sounds fantastic! I hope you had an amazing Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds heavenly!!! I can see why he loves when you bake him goods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this yesterday? I've died and gone to heaven, making this stat!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of Biscoff, but this is making my mouth water! Look delicious!

    ReplyDelete