Blogging The Bachelor 19.2



Welcome to the second week of Blogging the Bachelor (#bloggingthebach)! Scout and I are ready to recap and relive Monday's episode with all of you!

My Bachelor watching buddy.

The episode starts with Chris Harrison telling the girls that Chris is living right down the driveway. We all know this is going to be touble. He also keeps pointing out that "there are no rules." Ok Harrison, we get that you are encouraging them to give you good material for TV. Thanks, you're annoying.

Group Date #1

Ashley I, Tara, Jade, Kimberly, Mackenzie, and Tandra get invited to a pool party!

This is a very small group date and very low key. I like it!

Back at the house Jillian and Megan sneak over to Chris' bachelor pad. First, I would like to know what exactly Jillian is wearing that her private parts are blocked out. Second, Megan has to be tipsy.


Why do the girls have to parade through LA and race tractors in their bikinis? WTF, Bachelor producers?! Don't they realize that mostly women watch this show? Sleezy.



The group date turns into a 1 on 1, which is something new on the Bachelor. I like it, but I don't understand what happens to the group date rose.

Chris picked Mackenzie from the group for the 1 on 1. It starts off a little weird with big noses and aliens. Chris shows he is a true gentleman and I think he's attracted to the fact that she has a child. Chris gives Mackenzie the rose and she lives to see another week.



1 on 1

Is Megan still drunk when the 1 on 1 date card arrives? I really hope she's not that stupid. Uh, sigh. Turns out to Megan's suprise, that it's a date card, and not just a cute note Chris sent her! Yay, Megan!

Chris takes Megan to the Grand Canyon, which is awesome! I've always wanted to go!



Megan opens up to Chris about the sudden passing of her dad to make sure he knows she there "for the right reasons." I really feel for her. I do.

She gets the rose, but I'm not sure about her. She seems to be one person with the girls in the house and another with Chris.


Group Date #2

Chris takes Kelsey, Trina, Alissa, Tracy, Jillian, Amber, Ashley S, Juelia, Katelyn, Britt, and possibly someone else to the set of The Walking Dead. Well, not exactly, but pretty much.

They paintball the sh*t out of some Zombies, Ashley S immediately starts acting nuts, and Chris sucks face with Britt... again.


No suprise that Katelyn gets the group date rose. It was nice to see a side of her that didn't include perverted and inappropriate jokes.

The big question - is Ashley S for real? like is she a real person? Or is she an actress they planted? I'm so confused. I think Chris is too.



Cocktail Party

Chris' suit pants are high waters. For realz.

Way to go Whitney! I think planning that mini date was  great move to get noticed and be remembered especially since she didn't go on a date this week.

So we find out Ashley I is a virgin, and I'm willing to bet she's never kissed anyone either. She malled the poor man. So awkward to watch. So was the "magic genie lamp belly button ring." What the...?!




Rose Ceremony

Is it just me or is Chris Harrison getting more screen time this season? He's been giving Chris a lot of pep talks.

Jordan is a train wreck, but fun to watch. She is NOT getting a rose tonight.

Ashley S?! What?! He gave a rose to Ashley S?! I am now convinced she is an actress and Chris is in on it. Total bullsh*t.


Jordan, Tandra, Tara, Alissa, and Kimberly are elminated.

Tara is way over dramatic. You knew they guys for like 2 weeks. Here's my advice for Tara: stop drinking and start having confidence in yourself. Then someone will make you their number one!

Kimberly left very graciously, which was probably hard to do after being rejected twice. That's a class act. Take notes, ladies!

My favorite four from my preview post are still in it - Becca, Whitney, Carly, and Tracy.


Quotes of the Night:

"The fact that she’s talking about aliens on the first date, does raise a few red flags for me." - Chris on Mackenzie

"You don't want to lose the whole world, right, but actually, you don't want to gain the whole world. You don't want to lose your soul." - Ashley S.



Preditions and Random Thoughts

Chis has got to take Ashley S on a 1 on 1 next week to figure out what her deal is.

Becca is super cute! I hope Chris gives her some attention soon!


 Chris is a kissing bandit. He's making out with everyone!



Thanks for joining me! Can't wait to do it all again next week!







5 comments

  1. I can't believe he kept crazy pants. If he felt that sorry for her he should have let her go home and get on some medication! I totally agree about the genie lamp....so awkward and their make out was a little much. I love Britt and I want to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi keeping Ashley makes me think the producers made him because homegirl is nuts! I've decided I really like Jade because she seems sweet and isn't completely caked in make-up. Megan doesn't really seem to intelligent and really didn't do anything for me, but Chris seemed into her I suppose. Honestly so far I am not loving a lot of the women he chose! I was so annoyed at Jillian's performance after she tripped over the rug lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. a. why did they really have to walk around in bikinis. Why? b. "the right reasons" needs to stop even though i love the show ... c. Ashley S. got a row ... what??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of can't wait to see how the Ashley S situation resolves. What a mess! The poor girl is probably dying watching herself. I want to see more of Becca too. Since we haven't seen much of her yet I'm guessing we'll see a lot more of her later on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Becca too! Can't wait til next week!

    ReplyDelete