2015 Golden Globes Fashion + Monday Madness Link Up!

Yay for awards season and awards fashion! Last night the Golden Globes brought out Hollywood's biggest stars and exciting new looks. Check it out:

Best Dressed:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Narcisco Rodriguez


She is always on my best dressed list! I really identify with her simple and sleek classic style.
It just fits her so fantastically. Love the one should and the white!


Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Carolina Herrera


I love this buttery yellow.
It looks great with her dark hair and I find it super glamorous even thought it's not sparkly or screaming "look at me!"


Kelly Osbourne in Georges Chakra


I think Kelly Osbourne has amazing taste. In my opinion, she's been out shining A-List celebs in the fashion department for the past two years!
This dress fits her like a glove! It's sexy and modest at the same time.


Worst Dressed:


Claire Danes


I love Claire, Carrie Mathison, and Homeland, but I just don't understand this one.
It's too busy and it looks heavy and ill fitting.


Melissa McCarthy


 Uhhhh... so frumpy and covered up! And the Colonel Sanders bow tie doesn't make it any better.


Kiera Knightley


Oh, gaaaaaawd. Where do I even start with this?
I hate the ruffles.
They remind me on the sides of a mattress pad that get slipped over the mattress.
I hate the butterflies on the dress and I hate the butterfly on her wrist. Worst of the night!


What did you think of last night's fashions?

Don't forget to link up!





12 comments

  1. Kierra was my worst dressed too! I usually love what she wears too!

    -Karen
    http://www.ladyinviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Reese Witherspoon's dress as well and man Kerry washington and Lena Dunham would have made the worst dressed list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhh those are SO bad! I'm always thinking, don't they have stylists who tell them these are awful??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those worst dressed were SO BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't super impressed with the fashion last night but I did think Reese Witherspoon and Chrissy Teigen looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire Danes?! Yuck. So wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Chrissy Teegan and JLo's looks from last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Reese Witherspoon's dress the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously. What is Melissa McCarthy thinking? I love Kelly Osborne's look. So classic and I love how her hair complements that since it's so outside of the box.

    Hope your Monday is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't really impressed with last night's fashion, but that first look you posted was pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to love Claire and Kiera, but the fit on both of them just wasn't the greatest. I think I could have handled the bottom of Kiera's and even the butterflies but I was not feeling the top ruffles at all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely agree with your worst dressed! So bad. My favorite was Jenna Dewan Tatum. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete