Monday Madness 12.1.14

Yay December! Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a very joyous Thanksgiving filled with friends, food, and family! Nick and I are driving back to Michigan and "real life" today. I am super thankful for the half of week I got to spend with my family and friends in Pennsylvania!

Don't forget to link up below. Anything goes! Just link up a post and make new friends! It's makes Monday a little bit easier!

Here's my favorite picture from the trip:



It's me and my sister and my brother's daughters. Two generations of Angle Sisters!

Can't wait to share more with you!

4ad4722d53f908de0b2024aa42fab19e9ff7c5950feddd7fae

8 comments

  1. So glad you had a great weekend! Getting back to the 'real world' is always the worst after long holiday weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo! I hate getting back to real life after time with friends and family too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ew real life. haha. That is the worst part! Glad you had a good holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. spending time with family is always great

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture!!! Being able to spend time with family is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture. Family is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely picture!!! Family is so important,

    ReplyDelete