What the What!? Wednesday



Hump Day! The end is near! Thanks for joining me for What the What?! Wednesday. Today is the day I post things that I find funny, amazing, weird, odd and anything else that makes you say what the what?!


Ummm.....





The Arizona Daily Star reports that Persis Draper, 92, said she was driving alone in Oro Vally, Ariz. when she hit a 43-year-old woman who was jogging through a crosswalk. Instead of pulling over, Draper drove to a nearby grocery store to use the restroom. "I was going to stop, but then the diarrhea came and I didn’t stop,” Draper told deputies.

True story. I sh*t you not (pun intended). She ended up with 18 months probation.



A newly-hired Oklahoma high school teacher was arrested on her first day on the job after allegedly appearing at school drunk and with no pants or shoes. Lorie Ann Hill, 49, was arrested last week on suspicion of public intoxication. Police said an administrator walked in to a classroom to find Hill intoxicated and partially dressed, though no students were present.
What not to do on your first day of a new job. Talk about Bad Teacher!
Hope you enjoyed this week's installment of What the What?! Wednesday!


9 comments

  1. Love the new look for the blog! :) I had heard the story about the teacher on the first day, but not about the woman fleeing the scene of an accident. Wow!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing the changes! I'm trying to make it look cleaner. Hope you remember you pants on your first day of school!

      Delete
  2. This is so so funny! My first time here-but I am already in love with What the What Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor old lady! Well, poor jogger too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the bathroom situation was why the accident happened in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This.is.amazing. Hahaha! Love the Target sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I about died laughing at the diarrhea (of that isnt the hardest word to spell I dont know what is) story ... I shit you not... Like I still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe that old lady should start wearing depends LOL. Wow!

    That Target sign is hilarious!


    Bad Teacher indeed! Hope that woman gets the help she desperately needs.

    ReplyDelete