Oh hey, Friday!


Friday... finally. Who else is excited?!


//1// New drink!



Cold Diet Dr. Pepper and maraschino cherries. Sip slowly. The cherries release their flavor over time. YUM!

//2// The sexiest thing about a woman is her brain. Being up on current events is a must. I mean, you don't want to be this girl:


I learned about theSkimm through a fellow blogger. I start every morning with an e-mail from theSkimm. It breaks down current events and gives me everything I need to get up to speed on the news  - I love it!


Check out the #JewandArabsRefuseToBeEnemies Campaign started by two New York College students. There's your current event for the day! Boom.
//3//
Scout got a haircut! Doesn't he look cute?! Nick and I decided to stay out instead of driving home since his appointment was only an hour. Our plan was to get dessert, but we went to two different restaurants and they both had waits! Obviously, we do not get out much because we had no idea eateries were so busy on Wednesday nights! Whaaaat?!
//4// A bit ago I told you I was trying out a new salon near my work. An eyebrow wax at Bombshell Blow Dry Bar is $15, which I thought was a little steep, but it turned out to be totally worth it. My brows look amazing and they touched up my eye makeup afterwards! I liked it so much that I went back the next week for a hair cut. I got 6" cut off and I feel amazing! I loved my long hair, but it was time for a good cut. I'm back at Bombshell today for another brow wax.



//5//



Here's where I hang out on Fridays:
Have a great weekend!

Don't get too crazy!


12 comments

  1. I need to be a little more caught up on current events. I get breaking news texts from the local news station, but that's about it. I love your haircut! So many people have been cutting their hair lately. It makes me want to, but my hair gets so huge when it's shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new cut and brows!! Looks good. And Scout is so cute! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Scout is precious! Your brows and your hair look amazing, glad you loved it :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I meant to sign up for the Skimm a while back and totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder!

    xoxo
    logancan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're so sweet! Loving getting my Skimm e-mails everyday. And it's free!!!

      Delete
  5. Love the new haircut! So cute! And Scout is adorable too! Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new hair cut. It looks great!!! Thanks for the tip about The Skimm. I like the idea of reading that in the mornings as I eat breakfast to get caught up on all the news. Enjoy your weekend!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like a fresh cut! Looks great. The skimm sounds good. I am so not usually up on current events but I want to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That drinks sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great eyebrow place is a must!! I'm already nervous about moving and having to find a new girl! I definitely need to download The Skimm... I've been so busy lately that the only place I'm getting my news from is Facebook/Twitter, not good :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That drink sounds delish .... I love love love that gif!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your haircut is fantastic!! It's always so great when we try someplace new and end up falling in love! That dr. pepper drink sounds a-freaking-mazing!

    ReplyDelete