Nashville Recap Part II


A week or two back I highlighted the first half of the trip I took to Nashville with my sister. Hope you enjoy the second half!

We spent one morning on a Home of the Stars Tour! The Grand Ole Opry was an amazing night out.


Dolly Parton's house


Charles Kelly's home (Lady Antebellum)

Guess who we spotted - Kellie Pickler!
The Grand Ole Opry was an amazing night out. Did you know it's actually a live radio show complete with commercials? It was an amazing show to see!





Little Jimmy Dickins
Jamie Lynn Spears debuts at the Opry!

My sister surprised me for my 30th birthday! I was welcomed to the Opry with a special goody bag, my name was in the program, and we did a backstage tour after the show.

George Hamilton IV



On the Opry stage!






Stay tuned for a recap of The Ryman and The Hermitage!



4 comments

  1. Both the home of the stars tour and a show at the Opry sound like so much fun! Now I need to go back to Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! We are moving to Huntsville this fall and Nashville will be a two hour drive away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab trip! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete