2014 Emmy Fashion

Hooray for another awards show! After the hoo-rah of JLo's VMA dress on Sunday, the Emmy's came out on Monday and packed  fashion punch of their own.


Best Dressed
Julianna Margulies in Narcisco Rodriguqez
I love the simplicity and I love the color gradient.
Natalie Dormer in J Mendel
I love how this fits on her. It's sleek and the orange is unexpected. Her hair is perfection.
Lena Headey in Rubin Singer

I thought this was bad ass, yet still feminine. Plus, I love black.

Edie Falco in Escada

I love this sapphire blue color. It's very flattering on her.


Honorable Mention
Amy Poehler in Theia
Favorite Hair and Makeup
Julia Roberts


Worst Dressed
Lena Dunham in Giambattista Vali

Lena is perpetually on my worst dressed list. I just don't get her. Time after time she looks terrible. The skirt reminds me of a tutu, which as a former dancer, I don't hate. Maybe with a different top and on a different girl?
Alexandra Daddario in Reem Acra

I can see nipple and her boobs are lopsided. 
Kate Walsh in Stephane Rolland
 Banana yellow doesn't look good on anyone. What's with the hair? I'll never get this hairstyle. It looks like she hasn't washed in in over a month.



What were your Emmy Fashion hits and misses this?

9 comments

  1. "I can see nipple and her boobs are lopsided" LOL nipple is never a good look on the red carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia Roberts looked great! Julianna Marguiles never lets me down. She is always perfection. lol way to spot the nipples! That dress is definitely unflattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why people think some of these dresses are a good idea!

      Delete
  3. but WHY DOES LENA ALWAYS DO THIS?!? Every damn time!

    And totally agree on the kate walsch too- I saw her on a lot of best dressed lists and I'm liiike what?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated Lena Dunham's look. She blatantly does it on purpose to show that she doesn't care, but when you are putting so much effort into "not caring" that means that you care.... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena just looks miserable, not good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this point I think Lena tries to get on the worst dressed. Sighs

    ReplyDelete