Monday Madness - NEW LINK UP!



Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! We are still waiting for spring in our parts – it snowed about on Saturday. So OVER it!

I'm really proud of last week's posts which were in celebration of Women's History Month. If you have a chance, bounce back and check then out!

I'm starting a new Monday link up on my blog! It's called 'Monday Madness.' Follow me if you are feeling kind, but the Monday Madness is a place to promote your blog and meet new friends. It's simple – right about whatever you want and link up!

Friday after work Nick and I met downtown and enjoyed some apps and a drink at the City Flat Hotel. We rarely get out, but I just felt I needed to unwind from the week before headed home. We ran into our pastor and his wife who were with another couple from church. Small world. Saturday we went to see The Monuments Men, did a little shopping at Ulta, and the rest of the weekend did my usual housework and blogging. Hope you all had a more exciting weekend!


Congratulations to Kate from Another Clean Slate. She won the 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime giveaway!

4 comments

  1. I agree with you there! Last week was so crazy busy for me, my fiancee and I just had to kick up our feet and relax for the night! Wedding planning just drains every ounce of energy out of me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just linked up, lady! Thanks for hosting! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a new link up. I will hopefully get in next week! :)

    ReplyDelete