I Really Love My...

R+Co Products


R+Co is a collective of some of the most forward-thinking, rule-bending hairstylists in the business. The packaging and fragrances were designed to evoke a feeling, place, style, or attitude. The subtle yet sophisticated fragrances are meant for both men and women.


R+Co products are free of parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oils, and petrolatum. They are vegetarian, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and color-safe. R+Co offers a full menu of products including shampoos, conditioners, styling cremes, styling gels, mousses, a thickening foam, waxes and pastes, hairsprays, dry shampoo, detangler, oils, and hair treatments.


In my R+Co lineup I have Sunset Blvd shampoo, Television conditioner, and Pinstripe detangler. Sunset Blvd shampoo is marketed as a blonde shampoo and is described as Photoshop for you air. Sunset Blvd eliminates brassy tones making blondes extra bright. It can also be used enhance gray hair. I've gotten hooked on the Television conditioner. It gives my hair body and shine while strengthening and softening. No questions, with having my hair blonde, I have to have a detangler in my routine. The Pinstripe detangler is great for unmanageable or dry hair. It works to detangle, condition, and hydrate weightlessly.



I love the company's website. It gives a detailed description, how-to videos and instructions, list of ingredients, information about the scent, and - my favorite - what other products it pairs well with for each and every product. Be sure to check it out. It's got everything you'd ever want.



I look forward to snatching up R+Co's One and Tinsel. Tinsel is a smoothing oil made up of Vitamin E and argan and jojoba oils that is applied to wet hair for shiny and frizz-free hair. One is described as a primer or  for the hair. It protects the hair from everything else you are going to do to it. It evens out the porosity of the hair so that the other products adhere evenly. It's also great for detangling and light conditioning. It's protects from the heats of styling too! 




1 comment

  1. I will definitely be checking this brand out - I've seen it a few times now!

    ReplyDelete