19 Books to Read in 2019


// one // Say You're Sorry by Michael Robotham

//  two // The First Affair by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

// three // The Silent Wife by A.SA. Harrison

// four // Crazy Rich Asian by Kevin Kwan

// five // China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan

// six // To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

// seven // The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand

// eight // In This Moment by Karma Brown

// nine // The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor

// ten // Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

// eleven // Beartown by Fredrik Backman

// twelve // Big Sexy Love by Kirsty Greenwood

// thirteen // Night Road by Kristin Hannah

//fourteen // The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

// fifteen // A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron

// sixteen // I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski

// seventeen // Mariana by Susanna Kearsley

// eighteen // How to Change a Life by Stacey Ballis

// nineteen // The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan





5 comments

  1. I have a copy of I see London I see France on my TBR and hope to get to it in the coming months. We have several of the same books on tbr for 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Totally bookmarking for reference!! I've only read two of these!! I read The Joy Luck Club in High School. Very Good! And Can you keep a Secret...I've read all Sophie Kinsella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great list for 2019! I can't agree with you more about Beartown! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley have you read any of them yet or are you hoping to read them in 2019?

    ReplyDelete