Five Prefect Wedding Dresses for Meghan Markle

As a Royal Bride, we all know that Meghan's dress will be one hundred percent custom made. Although the dress will be totally original, it's still fun to speculate on what elements Meghan's dress may have.


If she chooses to the ball gown route like Kate did, I hope she goes for a lighter fabric. Kate's satin dress was gorgeous, but I wouldn't mind Meghan looking a little lighter. 



This textured organza ball gown by Vera Wang offers an illusion neckline with lace applique, and a fashion-forward peplum detail and veiled tulle skirt. Meghan could finish off this modern fairytale princess look with the Nizam of Hyderabad tiara (borrowed from the Queen, of course!).



Another prominently featured element of Kate's dress was the lace! Instead of all over lace like Kate's dress, Meghan could make her lace the feature by showcasing it on just the top or the bottom. She can keep it high fashion with a crisp bottom with pleated chapel length train and a plunging back.



The slim and sleek fit allows for some major accessorizing. Meghan could always pair it with a cathedral length veil to add drama


Meghan's shoulders will need to be covered because she's getting married in the Church of England. This Romona Keveza dress offers an asymmetrical neckline, cap-like gauzy sleeves, a drop waist, and ruching on the bodice. A statement veil trimmed with lace makes the ensemble perfect for an English church wedding.  


I think that if anyone can go more red carpet than royal bride Meghan would be the one to do it. Meghan could go with a dress with a hint of color with less traditional embellishments while still following the conservative rules of the Church.




This two piece bridal ensemble created by Paloma Blanca featuring a lace top with sleeves, an illusion neckline and silk skirt with a cathedral length train is perfect for second-time bride Meghan. Although the world is ready for Meghan's smart sense of style, the Church of England may not be. My vote is for a cute-two piece that shows a minimal amount of skin for her reception dress. (Kate wore a strapless, silk/satin creation by Sarah Burton for her reception)




What elements do you think we'll see in Meghan's royal wedding gown?



5 comments

  1. The second one is absolutely amazing!! I can’t wait to see what she wears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what her dress looks like. I do like the hint of color dress. She would look gorgeous in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the second one! I think she's going to do a modern twist on a classic dress, and I can't wait to see what she has! BUT I know for a fact that royal brides absolutely have to wear white, so there's that, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blush color dress. I can't wait to see what she wears! I love your Royal updates!! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that one too. Thank you! They are my favorite posts!

      Delete