Four Tips for Fuller Lips

As we get older, our lips get thinner and appear less plump. 
Thanks to the magic a makeup there is now a non-invasive fix as an alternative to cosmetic surgery enhancement.



//1// Enhance.


Enhance the shape of your lips by using a lip liner pencil that matches your natural lip color. Trace the pencil right along the entire lip line. Go over the top line a second time, drawing just outside the lip line from teach corner into the Cupid's bow.

A Cute Angle's Product Pick: BECCA Nude Liner & Define Lip Pencil



//2// Even Out.


Most women have a Cupid's bow that is slightly higher on one side, making the lips look off center. To fix this, draw a faint horizontal line from the higher peak to just about the lower peek so that they are level.

//3// Contour.


Sketch the pencil slightly outside the lower lip line. Go back and slightly darken both corners of your mouth. Visually, this will bring the center of your lips forward so they appear plumper. 

//4// Finish.


Do not fill in the rest of the lips with the pencil. The matte color will look flat and can dry out the lips. Slick on a moisturizing rosy-nude lipstick. It adds sheen and keeps the flips lush looking!






8 comments

  1. These are great tips, I'm always trying to make my lips look fuller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REAL AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST,STOP DIVORCE GET BACK YOUR LOST ONE BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR OGUDU


      Hello everyone my name is Conn Sarah from Australia, i came across this man called Dr. Ogudu Wonders through a Lady here online and she said he helped her bring back her lost love,i don't believe in this but i come to think about it and use faith and hope to contact this man last 2 weeks,i have lost my husband for 14 Months now even he is trying to get married to another lady in Sydney, Australia..i quickly rush and email Dr. Ogudu Wonders for help and i thought its still a freak because i don't really believe he can bring him back to me because its too long we have contacted each other,we only comment on each other status on Facebook and when ever he come online he has never talk anything about coming back to me,now i really believe that there is Magic and Dr. Ogudu Wonders is a really God sent and has Magic because all these things is still like a dream to me,Dr. Ogudu told me in the first mail that everything will be fine,i called him and he assured me. i had so many doubt but now am happy. i can't believe my love broke up with this lady and he is back to me and he can't even explain how everything goes all he said to me is that he want my love back,i am really happy. I cried so much because it was just like i am born a new and am really happy and my entire family are happy for me but they never knew whats the secret behind this...i want you all divorce lady or single mother to please contact this man for help and everything will be fine i really guarantee you..i have told 2 of my friends who are in unhappy relationship and they have seen solution in few days ago...if you want to contact him you can reach him through his email at or his mobile number that is where you can get to him and i assure you it gonna work fine with you and you will be happy i am out of words am just happy and i will be happy forever because i can never have any problem having this man. once again you can contact Dr. Ogudu Wonders on
      EMAIL OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM
      WHATS-APP NUMBER +2348106058254

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I'm not the greatest when it comes to doing my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I LOVE that well to do color! Such a pretty nude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great tips, I'm not too good at making my lips pop so I love tutorials like this <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such great tips! I never would have thought about lining my lips to make them look fuller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew contouring could make your lips appear larger! I'm currently having a giveaway - you should come check it out! :)
    https://www.bluecanyoncorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete