30-Day Song Challenge

If you follow me on Instagram (@acuteangleblog) you may have seen the 30-day song challenge I've been doing in my stories over the last month. Today I'm sharing all the tunes I featured during that challenge. Maybe you'll find some new songs for your quarantine play list!


//Day 1// Yellow Coldplay
//Day 2// 8675309 (Jenny) Tommy Tutone
//Day 3// California Gurls Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dog
//Day 4// FAB JoJo
//Day 5// Love Shack The B-52s
//Day 6// I Wanna Dance with Somebody Whitney Houston
//Day 7// Sexy Back Justin Timberlake
//Day 8// Ain't Worth the Whiskey Cole Swindell
//Day 9// Wannabe Spice Girls
//Day 10// Concrete Angel Martina McBride
//Day 11// Shut Up + Dance Walk the Moon
//Day 12// Always Be My Baby Mariah Carey
//Day 13// Boogie Shoes K.C. and the Sunshine Band
//Day 14// Fools Rush In Elvis Presley 
//Day 15// Killing Me Softly Fugees
//Day 16// Benny and the Jets Elton John
//Day 17// Don't Go Breaking My Heart Elton John and Kiki Dee
//Day 18// Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Wham!
//Day 19// So Small Carrie Underwood
//Day 20// True Believers Darius Rucker
//Day 21// Help Me Rhonda Beach Boys
//Day 22// I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor
//Day 23// La Vie en Rose Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra
//Day 24// Here Comes the Sun The Beatles
//Day 25// Billie Jean Michael Jackson
//Day 26// It's Your Love Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill
//Day 27// At This Moment The Billy Vera Story
//Day 28// Home Michael Buble
//Day 29// Please Don't Go Girl New Kids on the Block
//Day 30// Good Day Sunshine The Beatles

2 comments

  1. Fun! Love the ones you chose. You have good musical taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have participated in these challenges. I loved listening to others music!

    ReplyDelete