The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle


"Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, 
love gives us a fairytale." 
- anonymous 

After months and months of preparation, Harry and Meghan official became husband and wife, and became the the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. And after months of my own prep, it was so special to witness a piece of history with some amazing women I hosted at my home.


I decorated in a blue and red Union Jack theme with the help from my goodies from my subscription boxes from Quaintly & Co and London Pop Box.




I used other special touches from Zazzle and Amazon such as Harry and Meghan stickers, UK and USA flags, a Corgi balloon, and London themed magnets and toothpicks. 





The menu consisted of toad in the whole, British scones with orange marmalade and blackberry preserves, yogurt, fruit, and granola, and a baked omelet.




Royal English Breakfast tea or coffee anyone? Maybe a mimosa?


The party was complete with Royal Wedding trivia, make-your-own fascinators,  and door prizes!




It as my friend Kelly's birthday so we celebrated with a Chocolate Biscuit Cake, which is said to be the Queen favorite! 


It was a great wedding that I got to share with a great group of friends!



I had to get a picture with my own ginger price, who "wasn't watching", and "wasn't interested at all." Well, the proof is in the picture.



There is so much to be said about the ceremony, Meghan's dress, the titles, and the reception!
Comment below on your favorites parts of the day!




4 comments

  1. You created such a fun event - I LOVE all those special touches! Unbelievably well-thought out. My over-sized, ribboned hat goes off to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss nicely done! love the decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd go all out for this! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing party - and so clever with the decor and food! I wish someone would teach me how to host a good theme party haha

    I just adored her dress, and the looks they gave one another at the altar gave me butterflied. So divine.

    ReplyDelete