MDW: Have Dog, Will Travel

Long weekends are the best. We were blessed with tons of sunshine and warm weather! For our anniversary back in March I gifted Nick with a cabin stay near ORV trails.


I found a great place on Airbnb which allows dogs. It's so much easier for us when we can just take Scout along. We headed up to the cabin after work on Friday.



The cabin was so beautiful. It reminded me of my grandparent's house growing up. It was so nice and quiet, and it was just so nice to unplug and look outside and see the trees.







Scout made himself right at home!














Most of the weekend was spent doing Nick's favorite activity - off roading! There were games of Uno, naps, and reading too!








To say that I got a little dirty would be an understatement.


I mean look at my neck wrinkles/lines. YIKES!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. Sounds like fun! We are looking at air bnbs near Yellowstone and some look like cute cabins like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful cabin - and such a thoughtful gift! I just love little places that are off the grid, and I swear that AirBnB is still my jam after all these years. Love!

    ReplyDelete