Five of Kate Middleton's Latest Looks

Kate has been on the scene from London to Paris and back again in the last month. Check out five of her latest looks!

//1// On March 17, Kate debuted a blue Jenny Packham gown for a gala on a two day trip to Paris.




//2// On March 23 the Duchess was back in the UK and wore Eponine London suit for a Heads Together event.



//3// Kate chose a green lace Temperley London for the National Portrait Gallery Gala on March 28.




//4// Kate stepped out in a designer, Marchesa, on April 4 for the opening night of 42nd Street at the Drury Theater.



//5// On April 5, the Duchess of Cambridge wore a Missoni coat for the Service of Hope at Westminster Abbey.



Which look is your favorite?





14 comments

  1. How fun!!! Kate is just so darn classy and nails it even time!! Princess Di would be so proud of the class act her son married!! Happy Friday and weekend beautiful babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red dress is amazing!!!! It's simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so gorgeous! I love all her looks. That Jenny Packham is especially beautiful and flattering on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Kate. She always looks so beautiful. That green dress is just fantastic :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could she be anymore amazing?! That green dress is absolutely stunning <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think #1 is my favorite complete look but #3 is the perfect color for Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her blue Jenny Packham gown is so pretty! It makes me think of a modern Cinderella :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore her style! The green and burgundy dress though....gorgeous!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love her and her style. The first gown, the silver one is amazing!! - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate is seriously so classy and gorgeous -- I am in love with her style. I wish that I had her wardrobe ♥ I would stand out like a sore thumb in my tiny town though ha ha.

    ReplyDelete