Friday Five 9.4.15




//1// Pets for Vets:   This charity is awesome for me and my fellow pet parents!



The Pets for Vets program is dedicated to supporting veterans and providing a second chance for shelter pets by rescuing, training and pairing them with America’s veterans who could benefit from a companion animal.

//2// Carrie Underwood is my fitness icon.


This is her post baby.

Did you know she does her own hair and makeup for her shows so she can take a trainer on tour? So we all can't have a personal trainer, but like Carrie we can eat clean, make exercise a priority, and find a workout buddy (her's is husband Mike Fisher)! Carrie even has her own fitness fashion line called Calia by Carrie.


//3// Terry Dubrow is the most amazing reality star ever.

During the RHOC episode 'Racing to the Truth' interstitial Terry admitted to his wife Heather that he once had genital crabs. HAHAHHA. You had to see the clip. Hilarious.



 //4// My dog understands the words sit, stay, down, no, potty, pee-pee, nuh-nights, bed, up, daddy, mama and the phrases "get your ball" and "where's your ball?" He's a genius.



//5// A little medical humor...



Happy Friday!




5 comments

  1. I thought the clip with Terry was pretty funny too. They make me laugh :)
    Love the pin about the colonoscopy. I know a few people that could use that help! ;)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry and Heather are too funny. I think they need their own show. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Pets for Vets thing sounds awesome! OMG Carrie is my fitness icon too, she's amazing!! I would love for my legs to look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg about Terry D! He is a hoot! pets for vets sounds amazing! My family has a shelter pet and he is the most amazing, sweetest pup ever. Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better days did come and they are Saturday and Sunday! I love it!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete