Monday Madness 6.15.15

How is it already Mid June? I feel like this month is going to go by so fast!



I started my externship last Tuesday! I had two days of orientation and two days at my site. I'm working in general surgery which I think will be a great fit. I'll get to do a lot of clinical and clerical duties. The best of both worlds!

I have two long sessions today and tomorrow to learn the electronic medical records (EMR) software used by the company I am externing with and then I'm onsite for the rest of my hours!

I'm taking my certification exam on Tuesday night! I've study and prepared, but it's just so much information that I don't feel ready for it. I don't think I'll ever be ready for it so I might as well get it done.



Not much else to report except these three TV gems I've stumbled upon:


From AOL.com: Imagine a city unto itself- a place where 16 year olds are professionals, 18 year olds are revered and many 30 year olds are retirees. Imagine a world so insular that nearly every one of these virtuosos has trained together in an academy since childhood, their lives forever intertwined by work, play, competition, friendship and love. Imagine a world in which the bottom line standard is to be, simply, the best on the planet, and where each night, an empty stage, in front of thousands, beckons with a challenge. This enclave has a name- New York City Ballet- and you are invited into this world, one that has never opened up to the outside before. A documentary series brought to you by Sarah Jessica Parker Pretty Matches Productions and the Emmy award winning Zero Point Zero Production for Aol On Originals.



From dancespirit.com: “Strictly Ballet” is an online companion to Teen Vogue’s print feature, “Rhythm Nation,” which highlights some of the freshest faces in dance today.  This web series six young hopefuls as they navigate their way through the American Ballet Academy in hopes of being chosen as an apprentice in the New York City Ballet.


From Bravo.com: Bravo Media joins the inner circle of an affluent, tight-knit group of long-time girlfriends who grew up on Long Island with Secrets and Wives. Navigating the pitfalls of marriage and divorce, these six women--Andi Black, Susan Doneson, Cori Goldfarb, Gail Greenberg, Amy Miller, and Liza Sandler--are all going through the process of reinventing themselves under the microscope of family, friends, and exes. Throughout the season, this sisterhood of friends will come together and take on some of life’s biggest challenges. From second or third divorces, new marriages, searching for love, and adjusting to an empty nest, every conflict is fraught with decades of real baggage. Years of memories are amongst this intertwined group of women, but can they come together for the moments that truly matter most?


Link up and have a great week!





11 comments

  1. I loved Strictly Ballet! Such a great series and it makes me wish I could dance half as well as they do. I'm a beginner ballet dancer and it's so much fun but so much work. I love watching anything ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Secrets and Wives! I'm going to have to check it out. Good luck on your test tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting your externship!! Sounds like you're really excited about it, which is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for starting your externship! Good luck on your test! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your exam tomorrow!!
    trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. June is absolutely flying by! Good luck with your externship :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. June is so flying by!! It's crazy. I so need to check out both these shows! Good luck with your externship!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your exam and externship! I might have to check out those ballet shows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your exam tomorrow. I know the feeling of uncertainty all too well. You will rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your exam, and I used to watch a ballet reality tv show about the Utah Ballet Company, I keep hoping it comes back, but so far it hasn't. I'll definitely check this one out! It's amazing what these people go through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh good luck on the exam!! prayers for you!!

    ReplyDelete