At Home Ballet Barre Workouts

I was in the best shape of my life when I was dancing three times a week. As a former dancer, the idea of the Pure Barre workout really excites me. However, the price does not (it's $21 for one class in my area!). This inspired me to comb You Tube for the best at-home barre workouts.


In order to do at-home barre workouts you will need to substitute a ballet barre with a chair. Just be careful! A chair is not anchored like a ballet barre. You can also do these workouts facing the wall or using counter top.



Most of these workouts come from Jessica Smith TV. She has a series of ballet workouts for all levels, and who doesn't love a girl her features her pooch in her videos?

Barre Standing Abs Workout (+ Butts, Hips, Thighs)
Workout Time: 12 minutes



Ballet Burn
Cardio ballet, barre burn, toning, sculpting, abs
Workout Time: 50 minutes

Cardio Ballet
Workout Time: 30 minutes


Sweaty Betty Ballet Bootcamp
Workout Time: 40 minutes
Sleek Technique Barre Sculpting Work Out
Workout Time: 15 minutes
These workouts do feature a cool downs, but if you feel you need a little more, check out this yoga for relaxation from PyschTruth:
Also great for sleep, insomnia, stress, and anxiety!
I hope you enjoy these workouts as much as I do!






9 comments

  1. I have been looking for barre workouts at home, so thank you so much posting this. So fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave up my barre workouts and have been missing them! Thanks for the recommendations, I will check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear all kinds of amazing things about pure barre but yeah-that prices is way too high. I love Ballet Work outs. I have a few Ballet conditioning DVD's that I love. I considered buying the NYC Ballet work out but was on the fence about it so I never did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this makes me miss my ballet days! I definitely want to try some barre workouts, I've heard such good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man thanks for this!! I don't have a Barre class near me so I have to rely on online stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ! I love Jessica Smith but hadn't heard of the other! Def going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Filled with tiny jumps that are a huge boost on your workout routine! Flat Abs Fast Free Workout DVD

    ReplyDelete

  8. ballet barre workout it help to manatance to body weight and body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ICO for blockchain-based Healthcare platform is seeking to solve the problems being experienced in the healthcare industry by utilizing Blockchain's powerful feature.

    ReplyDelete